Connect multiple AI models easily.
AI-FLOW is an innovative open-source platform designed to simplify how creators and innovators harness the power of artificial intelligence. With its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, AI-FLOW enables you to effortlessly connect and combine leading AI models, crafting custom AI tools tailored to your unique needs.
1. Diverse AI Model Integration: Gain access to a suite of top-tier AI models, including GPT-4, DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, Mistral, LLaMA, and more—all in one convenient location.
2. Drag-and-Drop Interface: Build complex AI workflows with ease—no coding required—thanks to our intuitive design.
3. Custom AI Tool Creation: Design bespoke AI solutions quickly, from image generation to language processing.
4. Local Data Storage: Maintain full control over your data with options for local storage and the ability to export as JSON files.
AI-FLOW is a versatile platform that empowers you to construct tailor-made solutions for a wide range of applications. Whether you're streamlining social media content creation, summarizing YouTube videos, upscaling AI-generated images, or converting text descriptions into video clips, AI-FLOW provides the tools you need to innovate and excel.
Location: Anitbes, FranceVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Top HCI/UX programs in the world
I have been looking for UX/HCI programs in US specifically, read a lot of articles / blogs, visited ranking websites, after all found out that every program is unique and rankings really don't matter. If you consider each of the options the program has to offer, you will soon be able to differentiate between different programs and will be able to make the best decision. Watching the (ranking) figures from top sites won't help! Trust me!
⚡️ Where does bestuxschool come into picture?
I have worked very hard, contacted hundreds of alumni to really get the essence of what really matters in the end when deciding the grad school? It's not a small decision, and should not be made without considering everything. Here is what bestuxschool has to offer.
• Listing of course offerings from all over the world, and online / MOOC courses.
• Basic Information about the program (Degree Offered, Duration, Location, Total Credits, Deadline, Entry Term, STEM, information session link etc. )
• Entry Requirements about the program (GRE/GMAT, English Proficiency Test, Personal Statement Prompt, Resume/CV, Portfolio Requirements, Application Fee etc.)
• Cost of Attendance for in-state & out-of-state students.
• What's special about the program?
• Course Ranking from some not so famous ranking groups.
• Faculty & their Research Statistics.
• Research Areas
• Careers after graduation.
• Social Handles
• Housing ( on-campus & off-campus)
• How to Guides included to help you make the best decision.
and many more to come..
⚡️ What's special about bestuxschool User Interface?
• Get detailed information about the programs in a neat, structured UI.
• Completely open-source.
• Included links for every detail mentioned.
• Data taken from official sources and is updated regularly.
• Mobile Friendly.
Going to a grad school is a big decision. Many of you are going to take huge loans, moving to a different country, different city and it can all be very overwhelming. Relax! You are not alone. Choosing a university / program is no rocket science, but make sure you think of what you are getting into, think twice, thrice, ask people, ask alumni and drink a lot of coffee. ☕
Location: Ahmedabad, IndiaVisit Website
AI-Flow vs Plumbers Today Sydney
AI-Flow vs OrchidBox
AI-Flow vs Swapaw
AI-Flow vs IoT-Shops
AI-Flow vs LaborX
AI-Flow vs MarketingLeo
AI-Flow vs Skwag
AI-Flow vs Dutchplaces.com
AI-Flow vs Renderforest
AI-Flow vs MPG Plugin