Connect multiple AI models easily.
AI-FLOW is an innovative open-source platform designed to simplify how creators and innovators harness the power of artificial intelligence. With its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, AI-FLOW enables you to effortlessly connect and combine leading AI models, crafting custom AI tools tailored to your unique needs.
1. Diverse AI Model Integration: Gain access to a suite of top-tier AI models, including GPT-4, DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, Mistral, LLaMA, and more—all in one convenient location.
2. Drag-and-Drop Interface: Build complex AI workflows with ease—no coding required—thanks to our intuitive design.
3. Custom AI Tool Creation: Design bespoke AI solutions quickly, from image generation to language processing.
4. Local Data Storage: Maintain full control over your data with options for local storage and the ability to export as JSON files.
AI-FLOW is a versatile platform that empowers you to construct tailor-made solutions for a wide range of applications. Whether you're streamlining social media content creation, summarizing YouTube videos, upscaling AI-generated images, or converting text descriptions into video clips, AI-FLOW provides the tools you need to innovate and excel.
Location: Anitbes, FranceVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
AI User Research Software for SaaS
Collectif is an AI user research platform for SaaS that automates your research and feedback analysis. Discover insights buried in support tickets, feedback forms, sales calls, and more — in minutes, not days.
What types of data does Collectif analyze?
- support tickets,
- sales calls,
- deal reasons,
- churns reasons.
How does it work?
1. Connect the tools used across your company or upload interviews
2. Get automatic transcripts, topic & sentiment labels, summaries, and insights generated by GPT-4
3. Quickly discover issues and opportunities, or even easier — ask your data questions!
How are insights generated?
- Each piece of data is analyzed and turned into Highlights (synthesis of information).
- Highlights are assigned to pre-defined Topics, like specific features or more universal things like Pricing or Customer Support.
- Once a week, Collectif analyzes highlights, identifying Insights (recurring themes).
- Prioritize bug fixes based on frequency in support tickets.
- Speed up interview analysis with transcriptions, summaries, and auto-tagging.
- Identify usability issues mentioned in support tickets and feedback forms.
- Review sales call summaries to pinpoint product-related objections.
- Gain deeper insight into new users’ challenges thanks to sales call analysis.
- Organize your research and share with other teams with ease.
- Identify gaps in your customer education program and help users solve their problems.
- Assess the general experience using sentiment from reviews and feedback forms.
- Define messaging and information hierarchy based on topic frequency.
- Find feature-specific feedback and research in a few clicks.
- Use feedback from lost deals to influence product direction.
Location: Tallinn, EstoniaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
AI-Flow vs Hi5 Technologies
AI-Flow vs Team Proto
AI-Flow vs Tiketi.com
AI-Flow vs The StartupVC
AI-Flow vs Blast Off Apps
AI-Flow vs Circle Translations
AI-Flow vs HTTP Toolkit
AI-Flow vs SMASHINGLOGO
AI-Flow vs Sparking Chess Academy
AI-Flow vs Toplers