Connect multiple AI models easily.
AI-FLOW is an innovative open-source platform designed to simplify how creators and innovators harness the power of artificial intelligence. With its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, AI-FLOW enables you to effortlessly connect and combine leading AI models, crafting custom AI tools tailored to your unique needs.
1. Diverse AI Model Integration: Gain access to a suite of top-tier AI models, including GPT-4, DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, Mistral, LLaMA, and more—all in one convenient location.
2. Drag-and-Drop Interface: Build complex AI workflows with ease—no coding required—thanks to our intuitive design.
3. Custom AI Tool Creation: Design bespoke AI solutions quickly, from image generation to language processing.
4. Local Data Storage: Maintain full control over your data with options for local storage and the ability to export as JSON files.
AI-FLOW is a versatile platform that empowers you to construct tailor-made solutions for a wide range of applications. Whether you're streamlining social media content creation, summarizing YouTube videos, upscaling AI-generated images, or converting text descriptions into video clips, AI-FLOW provides the tools you need to innovate and excel.
Location: Anitbes, FranceVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Get your team on the same (web)page. Keep. Find. Discuss.
Kifi is the best way to organize knowledge for yourself or your team.
In addition to managing team knowledge around document files, role-specific tasks and team chat, Kifi brings in a new type of increasingly important knowledge that is anchored to content on the open web. The Kifi service lets employees “Keep” Web pages in “Libraries” that are public or private to the team. Users can also add valuable context, including conversations, ideas and questions, right alongside the web page. With full-text indexing, Kifi we are making it easy to find any Web resource that has been kept by the team.
Many great companies are working in the knowledge management space, including Slack, Convo and Yammer. However, nobody has made a real investment in managing Web content, which is arguably the most important of all, given how much of our work is done via the Web.
So Kifi allows you to:
• Easily keep, tag, and annotate Web pages. Kifi indexes the entire content of that page and makes it available from search, even on Google.
• Collaborate with colleagues by building public, private, or team libraries. All of your libraries of keeps are automatically accessible and searchable by all members as soon as they join. It’s great for onboarding new employees!
• Create contextual chats, each one unique to the page it’s on.
In November, Kifi is introducing Kifi for Teams which includes:
• Easy Collaboration. Create a Library, where you can put all of your research. Updates instantly with any changes by any member of the team.
• Slack integration. Anything you save in a Kifi Library will be automatically channeled on Slack.
• On-Page Chat. If you want to send a single web page to your whole team, you can do that with the click of a button. You can also chat with your whole team at once, in context on the page.
• Full-text Search. Everything your team members collect is easily found right in Google using our Chrome and Firefox extensions, or in our mobile apps.
• Privacy settings: You can control whether your team libraries are public or private, and which team members are collaborators. Some of our users who have many clients themselves have found this one of the most useful features, because it enables them to share ideas and content with clients.
AI-Flow vs UbexPay
AI-Flow vs SwiftSafe
AI-Flow vs DevFreeCasts
AI-Flow vs AudioHarvest
AI-Flow vs BlockSurvey
AI-Flow vs HostEvent
AI-Flow vs Visyond
AI-Flow vs Boomerang
AI-Flow vs Focuster
AI-Flow vs Forest
Curatora helps your discover, curate, and distribute top-notch, relevant content that your target audience wants to read – now.