Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Drive your mates crazy with blurred photos
Like to comunicate with photos? Tired of the usual boring apps? Then BlurryMe is exactly what you are looking for!
BlurryMe is the best and coolest way to trigger the curiosity of those around you!
You can take a picture and simply show it to whoever you want!
Upload a photo, choose the level of blur you want and post it. Wait for the request you will receive through the ShowMe button. Reveal yourself to who you want, whenever you want. You hold the magic wand in your hands!
Look for a photo that intrigues you and touch the ShowMe button to ask to see it. Wave the magic wand over all the photos you want to discover.
Have you received answers to your ShowMe requests? Hold on, it's not over yet! You could give to the photos the mood it inspires. This function gives an idea of what the photo hides.
With BlurryMe you can also:
• Fool and mess around with your friends
• Prepare something special to surprise a loved one
• Organize a party and keep the location secret until you accept the ShowMe requests
• Plan the launch of a new product and decide when to reveal it
• Protect your photos and show them to whoever you want
• Ok, enough, we can't tell you everything!!! :)
A new social, a new reason to take a photo. Play with your friends, surprise them and surprise yourself!
Appsedia vs Wuha
Appsedia vs Ideas2IT
Appsedia vs DealRoom
Appsedia vs Glocher
Appsedia vs CO2 Cards
Appsedia vs Stitch
Appsedia vs Assiduus Global Inc
Appsedia vs AusDerm
Appsedia vs Plasticut
Appsedia vs Game Cooks
Turn your IDE into a collaborative workspace, seamlessly problem solve together in real-time across different IDE platforms.