Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
CLondon startup focussing on London city’s attractions
Launched in 2015 by a team of experienced writers in the capital, CLondon is a new startup focussing on the city’s incredible amount of attractions. It aims to provide a quick and easy way for consumers to find out more about the capital, using trusted reviews from journalists writing in their strongest fields. Free from corporate sponsorship and completely anonymous, it has a serious edge over its rivals by being as unbiased as it’s possible to get.
It was created after many writers in London expressed their discontent over external pressures on their work. They felt that they were not able to be entirely honest with their reviews, and as such needed to be deferential to cases that really required nothing less than their critical attention.
Key differentiating points for CLondon include:
. A team of highly knowledgeable writers who have lived and worked in the city for a considerable amount of time. Every article on the site is written by a published journalist, ensuring that the standard and expertise found in every article is always outstanding.
. Articles are published under a pseudonym, allowing writers to maintain complete anonymity. With the growing pressures of the commercial market featuring ever more keenly in journalists’ minds, it’s vital to ensure that they are able to produce content without fear of repercussions or a negative impact to their standing with the PR industry.
. A wide number of topics are addressed covering everything from tourist attractions to the height of fine dining. The site has been designed as a one stop shop for anyone looking for things to do in the capital and is thus extremely broad in the scope of its content.
. The site is entirely free, with no paywalled sections, no subscriptions and no freemium model. The site is self sustaining and has no financial pressures on it, allowing it to avoid clickbait articles and instead focus on quality reviews.
. Rich media is common throughout, with HD photos and multimedia content a key part of the guide. All lists and recommendations are illustrated to a very high standard, easily the equal of many of our leading rivals and industry leaders.
. Content is updated on an incredibly frequent basis, with huge numbers of articles being uploaded each and every month. There’s always fresh lists and articles to read and, as the mainstream topics get covered, the site is able to delve into some of the more esoteric areas that are generally left undiscovered by other sites.
Appsedia vs Zazuu
Appsedia vs Antilatency
Appsedia vs LinkValueX
Appsedia vs Covailnt
Appsedia vs Michelle Shakallis Interiors
Appsedia vs NullBox
Appsedia vs topishare
Appsedia vs Poshunter
Appsedia vs Driver Start
Appsedia vs TutorMe
Keep an eye on insider transactions to protect your portfolio and find new investment opportunities.