Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
It has never been this easy to gather you friends’ pictures
A party with friends, many pictures taken with smartphones, many « Yes sure I’ll send them to you tomorrow... » and then... Nothing! Crossroad finally allows groups of people to gather automatically and instantly all the pictures taken during a shared experience. With Crossroad, you won’t have to beg your friends for their pictures anymore because the gathering will automatically be done between all attendees.
How it works ?
1. Create a Crossbook (shared album) during or after any event
2. Invite your friends in the group
3. Enjoy! All the pictures are ready to be gathered on every participants’ smartphones
4. Access and share every pictures from any device on a beautiful and personal web page we crafted for you
-- FEATURES --
1. Automatic gathering
When you open a Crossbook, the app shows you the last pictures you took since your last visit.
Just unselect the ones you don’t want to share and click done. All the pictures are automatically synched between every participants’ smartphones.
2. A beautiful timeline
The pictures are added in a beautiful timeline where you can see all the content added by every member.
3. A web sharing as well
Some friends or family members can’t attend your event? Send them a private link from the app, and grant them access to a web version of your Crossbook.
4. Private & secure
Only members of the Crossbook can see what’s inside. We took extra care of data’s privacy.
When & where ?
Crossroad is free and available on iOS (from iOS 7.0) and Android (from Android 4.0) in english and french. Others languages are coming very soon !
About the founders
Crossroad has been created by 4 entrepreneurs passionate about photos and travel : Mathieu Spiry (MS degree in Management & Master in Computer Science), Aurélien Sibiril (Master in Computer Science + ME310 STANFORD), Mathieu Chabasse (Master in Computer Science + ME310 STANFORD) and Florent Hobein (Master in Computer Science + Master in IT management).
Appsedia vs Fatora .io
Appsedia vs WatchPatrol
Appsedia vs Blockgeeks
Appsedia vs Sheet 2 SMS
Appsedia vs Office Panic Button
Appsedia vs Uberchord
Appsedia vs vacayrx
Appsedia vs Guardo
Appsedia vs FriendZone
Appsedia vs Clarity