Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Crux beautifully organizes all of your group messaging and information.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, Crux was built with groups in mind in order to communicate in a more organized, easy, and efficient manner. After talking to thousands of college students and groups of all kinds, we realized groups were having a hard time communicating effectively and organizing their critical information. Transparency was a big issue. The multitude of apps that groups use aren't quite solving the problem.
On Crux, group topics help organize messages and information. But we're not stopping at group messaging. We're building a platform for managing the people, places and things that matter most to groups. We will provide groups with simple, beautiful, and powerful tools & integrations to help them achieve their missions.
There’s a reason why we call it a stack.. it’s for all the awesome stuff you can share in it. From your campus clubs and study groups, to your workout buddies, and family circles, give every group a home to call its own. Don’t forget to add a photo it and bring your group to life.
Ok, so this is how we’re really different. Topics bring your group members closer together. You can easily set the topics that are most important to your group. Instead of having one place to discuss all of your group’s events, important information, really anything… separate them into their own spaces and see the quality of communication increase immediately between your group members.
Everyone loves giving Kudos. It’s not enough to just ‘like’ things anymore. Kudos gives your conversations an extra level of pure awesomeness. Based on a secret formula, the Kudos level increases as more group members give it kudos. This highlights whats loved, whats trending, and what content is simply on fire.
No one likes to more work then they have to. Instead of deciding about what group topics to set up, we provide with recommended topics based on the type of group you have. For the past year, we’ve listened to thousands of groups, and understand what topics are critical to them. If some of the recommended topics don’t fit your group, you’re free to add custom topics as well.
We are truly dedicated to delivering unique tools and resources to groups worldwide. We take a design-centric approach to all features within the product. We want users to have beautiful and simple experiences while using our products.
Our target audiences are college students that belong to on-campus groups. While that is our focus at the moment, we have seen other types of groups use the platform such as micro-communities, fitness-oriented groups, local communities & team sports as well.
Appsedia vs NakedSSL
Appsedia vs TripHobo
Appsedia vs Taplyy
Appsedia vs Cashkaro
Appsedia vs Connect-KX
Appsedia vs Eyerys
Appsedia vs Zazuu
Appsedia vs BookingPress Plugin
Appsedia vs Email History
Appsedia vs Safeplicity
Crux Group Messaging vs NakedSSL
Crux Group Messaging vs TripHobo
Crux Group Messaging vs Taplyy
Crux Group Messaging vs Cashkaro
Crux Group Messaging vs Connect-KX
Crux Group Messaging vs Eyerys
Crux Group Messaging vs Zazuu
Crux Group Messaging vs BookingPress Plugin
Crux Group Messaging vs Email History
Crux Group Messaging vs Safeplicity
MirrorFly is an enterprise-grade messaging solution with customizable messaging APIs & SDKs