Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Easiest to administer, email-driven security awareness training platform.
CyberHoot is a combination of a Learning Management System and a Governance, Risk, and compliance tool that is designed to be Apple-Esq. CyberHoot is known for being one of the simplest, and most automated solutions on the market. CyberHoot was built by MSPs for MSPs to automate their cybersecurity program development and operations.
What do you get?
Cybersecurity Awareness Training - Hundreds of topics including Phishing, Password Hygiene, WiFi security, Two-factor authentication, and so much more! 900+ videos standard and growing!
Product Training - Over 50 product training programs from Microsoft to Salesforce with the ability to add any videos you would like and quiz users to ensure retention.
Phish Testing - Automated reporting to named email contacts at your company - employees who fail phishing tests are auto-enrolled in remediation training. CyberHoot also has the industry's only assignment-based phishing module, which alleviates all pain points of traditional phish testing (allow-listing, spam filters, browser security, users missing the test in their inbox, etc.) by landing the assignment in users' inboxes like a typical training assignment and are prompted to go through a phishing email and identify the 'good' and 'phishy' aspects of a phishing email.
Policy Management - 25 templates help you round out your training program and manage employees via governance policies (think: password policy, Written Information Security Policy [WISP], Information Handling Policy, and 20+ more fully vetted templates for policy and process management)
Dark Web Reporting - exposed online accounts are shared via reports to administrators for awareness
3rd party assessments - 10 to 100 question cybersecurity maturity assessments you can assess yourself or your 3rd party against. Helping your team come more prepared to your next meeting with the client
Program Automation - All the awareness training videos are scheduled automatically in a few clicks for a year's worth of automatic training. Compliance reports are automatically sent to managers keeping clients in the know on who is and is not doing their training.
Sales Module – Your sales reps will be able to run dark web scans and phishing simulations on your clients to establish urgency and provide evidence about why your clients should adopt this software.
Location: Portsmouth, NH , United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Taylor Method
Appsedia vs MyCrowd QA
Appsedia vs ZingyHomes
Appsedia vs Augurisk, Inc.
Appsedia vs RideAmigos
Appsedia vs Volley Software Inc.
Appsedia vs Outbaxcamping
Appsedia vs Drive Password
Appsedia vs Landelity
Appsedia vs PI.EXCHANGE
Express gifts delivered on time for busy individuals and long distance relatives
Easy-to-use SaaS to set, manage and track company-wide goals with ongoing performance management, real-time feedback & analytics.