Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Data Excavator – powerful C# server for crawling, scraping and saving any data from websites.
With the data excavator, you simply can scrape any data from any website and use it for you own purposes. It’s a really simple and fast solution with minimal entry point for everyone who want to mine data and don’t want to read many of tutorials.
Most of existing data scraping solutions from competitors works pretty linear – you must do every scraping step yourself with browser plugin. Alternatively you must to use page-to-page switching with pressing “Scrape data” magic button. Of course, there is a lot of professional data-mining solutions with high price and original quality. But there is not so many good solutions with good price and performance.
The Data Excavator can be used in most of situations when you need to extract any-typed data from any website. May be, you want to create a e-commerce project and you search for a goods data source? May be you want to build a service for prices comparing? May be you are a big data specialist and must prepare some data set for analysing? Any task in data scraping that you can imagine you can solve with the Data Excavator application. We simply take any page and sequentially extract all data from it. You don’t need any settings – we have a ready-made configuration.
Location: Nur-Sultan, KazahstanVisit Website
Appsedia vs LiveSession
Appsedia vs Paper People Spelling Bee
Appsedia vs CitizenLab
Appsedia vs Xoxoday Enterprise
Appsedia vs Sifta
Appsedia vs Tagove Limited
Appsedia vs Specbee
Appsedia vs LaunchPlan
Appsedia vs MVP Assembly Line
Appsedia vs Diplomeo
Data Excavator vs LiveSession
Data Excavator vs Paper People Spelling Bee
Data Excavator vs CitizenLab
Data Excavator vs Xoxoday Enterprise
Data Excavator vs Sifta
Data Excavator vs Tagove Limited
Data Excavator vs Specbee
Data Excavator vs LaunchPlan
Data Excavator vs MVP Assembly Line
Data Excavator vs Diplomeo
We are a team of experienced embedded systems engineers and are entirely bootstrapped.