Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
We design and sell unique outdoor K9 gear to make it easier for people to get outside and adventure with their pups.
We are a family-owned outdoor K9 gear and content company inspired by the nostalgia of my own personal travels around the globe with my pup Thunder. After 12 years, 46 States, 30 countries, and 2 transcontinental motorcycle rallies with old Thunder, I realized that my most endearing memories with my pup came from those unforgettable adventures we shared together—the kinds of journeys that don't always seem fun in the moment but have a tendency to shine in retrospect as we regale our friends over a campfire with stories that combine suspense and laughter, snorts and tears in equal parts—the kinds of memories built from a questionable unfolding of comedy and mishap, moonlit nights and misty mornings, missed switchbacks and rain soaked shoes, tall tales that grow in zeal and zest with each passing year and each retelling over a campfire on a mountain side somewhere beneath the stars. We are purveyors of type II fun and full-belly laughs on empty stomachs after long days and many miles. DOGPAK was inspired by the same kinds of adventures we hope to inspire in you. Our mission is to help other people develop the same kind of bond with their pups by making it easier to get outdoors together.
Location: Lauterbrunnen, SwitzerlandVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs One Touch Law
Appsedia vs EvergreenFeed
Appsedia vs Medimart
Appsedia vs Boost The News
Appsedia vs SignRequest
Appsedia vs Smoke Reports
Appsedia vs Legalboards
Appsedia vs GINGERCUP
Appsedia vs Chefter
Appsedia vs Treblle
Inspire, align, and focus your remote workforce with Koan’s easy to use OKR and Status platform