Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The simple email finder service. It finds business leads for you, so you don't have to.
Email Magpie is an email finder service that builds massive custom email lead lists of b2b leads, bloggers, influencers and journalists, globally.
We created a simple online service to help any business find businesses or influencers online, without our customers lifting a finger. We've already found millions of emails and delivered thousands of orders from people all over the world.
Businesses, marketers and sales people spend 70% of their time prospecting and finding leads of new businesses that they can sell their products and services to. Manually and even automated ways of finding businesses and influencers online is hard, it takes up alot of people's time when they could be focusing on their pitch, we created a service so no one has to find leads manually or internally again.
We solve this universal business problem by having a fire and forget ordering system, that lets you place a targeted order for any businesses, in any vertical, anywhere online, and then deliver them to you in a structured spreadsheet of emails, websites and social media data for you to begin selling to immediately.
A true simple email finder service. Tell the Magpie what you want, and we'll bring back your business something shiny.
Appsedia vs SMS.to
Appsedia vs Loopin
Appsedia vs Planndu
Appsedia vs Elysian Studios
Appsedia vs Citizen State
Appsedia vs VPNDada
Appsedia vs Talk360
Appsedia vs Renderforest
Appsedia vs Customer Loyalty App
Appsedia vs ProcessPlan
RefundNote® is on a mission to help the millions of financially underserved Americans get access to quality financial products.
Polly Lingual teaches foreign languages by combining data-driven lessons and live video teachers. We currently offer courses in 13 different languages, each with customized learning tools that adapt b
An EdTech platform for both career and personal growth of gamers, fans, and streamers.