Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
A super fast, beautiful, and free font manager for designers
FontBase http://fontba.se gives you all the stability, speed and reliability of a paid font manager, but free and on all platforms! We aim to disrupt the market of big font managers by offering a affordable for every designer (like us) free solution. Our main goal is to create the fastest and the most beautiful and easy to use font manager there is.
We already got a lot of positive feedback from our userbase. In the first day of launch on Product Hunt (https://www.producthunt.com/posts/fontbase-2-0) we got over 600 upvotes. Our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FontBaseApp) has over 600 subscribers and our email newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bEUj9j) has over 900 users on list. For us this means, that we definitely doing something in the right way. In the future we plan to implement a lot of awesome features, like single click Google fonts install; a way to monitor all the new fonts, that are published on the web; cooperating with font foundries and designers to allow rent and test font seamlessly in the app and in design software.
We are designers by ourselves, and we are creating a tool for designers, just like us. This is why we are getting a lot of fun out of our work and this is why FontBase will become the best font manager out there.
Appsedia vs Apkaabazar
Appsedia vs Brand New Name
Appsedia vs Tixio
Appsedia vs Bakuun
Appsedia vs Fraxtor
Appsedia vs SG Widget
Appsedia vs ImpactFlow
Appsedia vs Movense
Appsedia vs ideel
Appsedia vs ProdCamp