Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Get personalized weekly introductions to top bootstrapped founders.
Meet top bootstrapped founders and indie hackers from around the world.
Once a week, I'll send you a carefully selected introduction to a founder who I think has the potential to change your business. The average member of Founders' Club has made at least $30,000 in lifetime revenue and many $100k+.
Matches are made based on lifetime revenue, interests, geographic location, and skills.
The current pool of founders has been pulled from communities like Indie Worldwide, IndieHackers, and ProductHunt as well as startup incubators and my personal network. The average participant has at least $30,000 in lifetime revenue. There is currently no revenue requirement to join the club, but you will be matched with founders at a similar level to you in terms of revenue most of the time. The club also includes a large and growing number of founders with $100,000+ in lifetime revenue and several who've passed the $1 Million dollar mark.
Here's what some of our users have been saying about the service:
The high-signal matches are amazing. Worth paying for. Dru Riley, Trends.vc, $20k+/month
It's been incredible getting a community together to make the startup journey less lonely and more fun. Richard Kong, Gravity Tales, acquired for $2 Million
I've met so many awesome people and had my eyes opened talking with all of them. Dan Bogachek, Handwrite.io, $10k/month
Founders' Club is run by Indie Worldwide, a group which organizes online meetups for indie makers around the world. Founders' Club is a part of Indie Worldwide and when you sign up for Founders' Club you also get access to the larger Indie Worldwide community.
Location: Glens Falls, NY, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Motivolog
Appsedia vs Coursesity
Appsedia vs Trackier
Appsedia vs Benons Catering
Appsedia vs Mobileappz
Appsedia vs LeadMine
Appsedia vs FindFocus
Appsedia vs DQLabs Inc
Appsedia vs SoundCloud Helper
Appsedia vs Dryfta