Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Data privacy & encryption software built for teams
GhostVolt is an easy-to-manage, easy-to-use, smart encryption solution, built for collaboration and teamwork. GhostVolt allows you to create teams and assign roles to team members. You can set up shared folders, and decide who can add, edit or view your data with customizable permissions. GhostVolt uses enterprise level AES encryption to keep your data secured at rest and in transit, taking care of encryption at every point, automatically. With no back doors, you can be sure your data is invisible to bad actors, from simple hackers, cyber-warriors that are practicing industrial espionage and theft of intellectual property. GhostVolt enables you to protect yourself and your business from privacy breaches and the cost of repairing the damage a breach can cause. GhostVolt has a complete user management system allowing full control of user permissions. The multi-level permissions manager can be fully customized for the needs of your team or business structure. Users with higher administrative access can review or control the movement and status of any digital asset, as well gather full insights into your users, with detailed reports. GhostVolt's reporting engine offers detailed insight and easy retrieval of data relating to the activities across your GhostVolt network. GhostVolt meets the obligations that come with managing valuable and sensitive data and that understanding is critical to the way we have developed our reporting tools. Industry security standards (such as HIPAA) have informed the development of GhostVolt to assist your organization with meeting the latest compliance expectations.
Location: Cambridge, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Aikido Finance
Appsedia vs InsiderBuyStock
Appsedia vs Bitbase
Appsedia vs Techies infotech
Appsedia vs Orange Security
Appsedia vs danish
Appsedia vs Syslink Xandria
Appsedia vs Sametable
Appsedia vs IncTrak
Appsedia vs Toolwatch
CandyBar is a digital loyalty card software that helps brick-and-mortar stores reward their loyal customers and increase repeat sales.