Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
GoToPills delivers off-label alerts that increase patient safety and decrease liability risks for physicians
Why GoToPills Was Created:
I was inspired to create GoToPills after a client came to my office suffering from kidney damage after taking a prescription drug for migraines. However, the medication was only FDA-approved for seizures.
My research revealed that that once a prescription medication receives FDA-approval for a particular reason, age, duration, and gender it can be legally prescribed by a doctor for a completely different application or patient population that has not been tested for safety or efficacy. These drugs are called off-label and they comprise almost 80% of prescribed medications and there is no requirement that you be informed that the medication you or a family member is taking is off-label.
The Harm Caused by Off-Label Medications:
The health and liability risks associated with off-label drugs are substantial. Since 2009 over 14 billion dollars have been paid in off-label drug settlements and that number is growing. By prescribing and dispensing off-label drugs physicians and pharmacists open themselves to liability and patients taking these drugs become test subjects without their knowledge or consent. In many cases off-label medications can be beneficial however it is the lack of information that is the problem.
The GoToPills’ Solution:
Since off-label drugs are not FDA-approved, drug companies are not required to disclose off-label information in their prescribing materials. With GoToPills this vital information is instantly provided to end users eliminating countless hours of research. Knowing whether or not a drug is off-label and whether or not there are emerging injuries, complaints, or litigation are crucial pieces of information for patients and healthcare providers. GoToPills delivers this crucial information in a concise format. Armed with this knowledge, patients can truly make informed choices about their medication options.
GoToPills’ instant off-label alerts, vital drug summaries, and prescribing tools for physicians are designed to reduce the risk of the growing number of injuries and lawsuits associated with off-label drugs. Consumers can use GoToPills on the web or use the free apps for iPhone and Android users. Using the off-label checker you will know within seconds if the medication you or family member is taking is off-label that is powerful information to have at your fingertips.
For healthcare providers and facilities, GoToPills is available on a licensed basis for integration into e-prescribing or electronic record systems. GoToPills enterprise version also includes a suite of prescribing tools that are designed to increase patient safety and lower the risk of off-label lawsuits. GoToPills also provides a platform for developers to license GoToPills for 3rd party applications.
Appsedia vs Rufus
Appsedia vs Basket for Chrome
Appsedia vs Linkiro
Appsedia vs Genuine Healthy Coffee
Appsedia vs Revlio
Appsedia vs Backpacker Deals
Appsedia vs Raileo
Appsedia vs Food Labelling Experts
Appsedia vs TranZact
Appsedia vs Invoice Quick