Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The best place to find remote work and hire remote talent.
Himalayas is the best place for remote job seekers to find new jobs. We’re focused on providing a job search experience that has great UX, focused on speed and efficiency. There are no third-party recruiters, so you’ll speak directly to the companies.
We’ve got 1,000+ remote jobs and over a thousand remote companies, you can learn about. Whether you work in software development, sales, product, marketing, design, finance, operations, or anything in between we’ve got you covered.
Today’s companies are global from day one, customers are spread across the globe, so why aren’t employees? As Stripe said, “We feel closer to customers because we literally are”.
This is why we decided to start Himalayas. We want to re-envision a new, more enjoyable standard for hiring for and finding remote jobs.
We couldn’t find a remote job board we loved, so we’re building one.
Here’s how we’re going to go about it:
Deliver a great UX, focused on speed and efficiency: The average job board looks like it hasn’t been updated in a decade. Our goal is to make the experience frictionless, simple, and fast.
Connect to companies, not recruiters: Speak directly to founders and hiring managers. No third party recruiters allowed.
Building for the long-term: We want Himalayas to be measured in decades, not days. We’re focused on serving two populations: job seekers and hirers. That’s it.
This is just the beginning, in fact, we’re still building. We know this will be a long journey and we’re excited to share what we learn along the way.
Location: Sydney, AustraliaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs The OPEN IDEA framework
Appsedia vs Mevinor
Appsedia vs TuwiDeals.com
Appsedia vs Books in Belgium
Appsedia vs Compose AI
Appsedia vs Wallarm
Appsedia vs Touchland KUB
Appsedia vs Vossle
Appsedia vs Expenses for Slack
Appsedia vs Zangi
Less hassle, save hours of travel time for landscapers to see yard and give quote. Let lawn care clients come to landcapers' branded website and book online. Sign up new jobs with ease.