Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Journalise Journals are Designed to Support Mental Health and Help Individuals Unlock their Full Potential
In today’s fast moving world where news cycles run 24/7, people are constantly connected to their phones and the line between work and home is constantly blurred; taking care of mental health has never been more important. Too many individuals are walking around overwhelmed, anxious, stressed and burnt out from everything life throws at them. Journalise journals are a breakthrough new product that is focused on helping people work through their thoughts and achieve their goals. Journaling as part of a mental health self care regime has been proven to help reduce stress, manage anxiety and to cope with depression.
I came to journaling after over 30 years of suffering general anxiety and depression, including social anxiety, self-doubt, and a lack of self-esteem. This affected my mental and physical
health spending most days with some form of symptoms from mild to severe,” says founder and creator Mark Morton on the inspiration behind the project. “I had ‘dealt’ with my issues internally in shame and silence. I grew up at a time when mental health issues weren’t talked about; where a man would be told to ‘Man up!’ or ‘Get a grip!’; where you had to be ‘strong’ and not show emotion or pain as a man. I hid it behind a facade and internal walls I had built to ‘protect’ myself. To the outside world, I was generally projecting an impression of calm and control, underneath was turmoil and self-doubt.”
Journal 101 is the flagship introductory journal from Journalise which provides a structured framework to provide users with ideas, exercises, and prompts, that will guide them in
understanding their needs, goals and emotions. The company also offers Journal 121 which offers more freedom and flexibility in the pages, and the Go Journal for those with less time but still appreciate taking a moment to reflect on their day and organize their daily tasks
Each of the three journals are packed with features including:
• A5 size for easy portability, whilst providing ample space to log thoughts
• Flexi-cover provides flexible yet firm support
• Faux leather cover with rounded corners for a luxurious feel
• Lie flat stitched binding for ease of journaling on the paper
• 80gsm white paper, an optimal balance of overall weight versus quality
• 2 ribbon marker bookmarks to find important pages on-the-fly
• Elastic closure band to keep journaling safe and secure
• Pen loop to store favorite writing devices
“I wanted to help raise awareness and provide information to others in order to help them find their own paths. My vision for Journalise is based on the intent to help raise awareness of Mental Health Self Care. Everyone will benefit from our tools and advice, but I particularly wanted to focus Journalise towards men, who are traditionally expected by society to be ‘strong’ and not to be emotional,” adds Morton. “I want to see us help normalize mental health generally, and to help men become aware that their feelings are normal. These things can be acknowledged, they don’t have to be bottled up, and help and support are out there. The aim of our products and site is to provide tools and information that will enable anyone that needs them (regardless of gender), on a journey of self-discovery and understanding of their drivers, motivations, goals and aspirations, in order to care for their Self and positively influence
Location: London, United KingdomVisit Website Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs MyLead
Appsedia vs gootli
Appsedia vs NaNAI.tools
Appsedia vs MirraViz
Appsedia vs Messenger Organizer
Appsedia vs Datantify
Appsedia vs Utilimarc
Appsedia vs Betterconnectplus
Appsedia vs FRKST
Appsedia vs Clean Email