Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
We're on a mission to redefine software discovery
We're creating a world where sellers of innovative software solutions have their sales pipelines filled instantly - with prospects that get paid while they discover new software.
LeadrPro was born from GrowthTeam, a growth marketing agency, that for the past 10 years has worked with over 200 venture backed B2B SaaS companies on go-to-market and building out sales pipelines. As an agency, the deliverables were always very binary - can we generate a higher volume of sales qualified leads (which in the B2B space tends be be defined as completed product demos) and can we do so consistently. We were able to crowdsource experiments that allowed us to find channels, messaging, and tactics at an exponentially faster rate than any one company ever could. When we found a particular set of actions generate a favorable output for a certain ICP, we would repurpose that same set of actions for other clients selling into a similar ICP. One of those sets of actions was using incentive driven demos, where we would literally pay $100 for someone to participate in a paid product demo. That initiative yielded a 10x higher response rate than the best performing ROI language. After 3 years of running 8K+ incentive driven demos and paying out over half a million dollars, we found a process that worked. Granted, the process was very manual and fragmented - but it worked. So the next logical step was to automate the process, which is what LeadrPro is today. An automated platform generating booked product demos for SaaS companies looking to scale.
Location: LA, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Zegal
Appsedia vs Teepy
Appsedia vs Schoola
Appsedia vs NiLi - Nightlife Concierge
Appsedia vs PicFindr
Appsedia vs TennisKeeper
Appsedia vs Rianu
Appsedia vs LikaB
Appsedia vs Meetwo
Appsedia vs HuLocal