Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Melina Bucher develops vegan and sustainable designer handbags out of next-gen materials.
Melina Bucher is a young, ambitious German start-up that develops PETA-certified luxury handbags that make a statement - high-quality products, made fully vegan and sustainable. Transparency and traceability are core values of the brand. As a vegan label, Melina Bucher is redefining fashion and wants to make the fashion industry transparent and ethical – leading the fashion world towards the future. The brand manages to unite what many consider opposites: Sustainability and high-end design are combined in timeless elegant handbags. The goal is to create a world where animals no longer must die for outdated ways of thinking.
With our handbag BAILEY we reach the next milestone in sustainability – Exquisite designer bags made from plant-based and all natural MIRUM® (we mean really natural – no plastics mixed in!) vegan leather for modern personalities. Currently, plant-based leathers usually require the use of synthetic resins, adhesives, or coatings to ensure that they meet the performance requirements. This is where the innovative and unique material MIRUM® comes into play. The material we use for our BAILEY handbags is a newly developed plant-based material that mimics the haptic and physical characteristics of animal leather and is much more environmentally friendly in production. In the manufacturing process, there are no petrochemical additives needed, the material is 100 % bio-based – therefore plastic free – and it is recyclable. The vegan leather we use for BAILEY not only eliminates the ethical concerns, but also addresses the issues of circularity and recyclability of current synthetic leathers on the market.
Location: Mannheim, GermanyVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Appsedia vs Axius
Appsedia vs Customer Thermometer
Appsedia vs 4thWall
Appsedia vs FindThatEmail
Appsedia vs Privacy Bee
Appsedia vs SleepMask2.0
Appsedia vs CouponX
Appsedia vs AVTouchBar
Appsedia vs SaaS Invaders
Appsedia vs Bibliography
drchrono: iPad, iPhone, Web health platform doctors and patients, enabling apps on a medical API also.