Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The Swiss Army Knife of Defi Trading Tools
What is MoonClone and MoonClone Ecosystem?
MOONCLONE is the swiss Army knife of Defi Trading tools Our first release is a token creation bot called MOONCLONE BOT. Teams can purchase a SAFEMOON clone contract, or a custom tokenomics contract by answering a few questions in the MOONCLONE BOT on Telegram. Tokens are deployed to the wallet that purchased the contract. Instructions are then sent on how to add & lock liquidity, and renounce ownership. TOKENPAY is a telegram payment tool that accepts any cryptocurrency listed on pancakeswap to be accepted for products and services. When purchasing MOONCLONE products & services, tokens are traded into MOONCLONE where 5% is added back to liquidity, and 5% is redistributed to holders. TOKENPAY will be available for integration with any telegram channel!
Have a great token idea, or want to launch a project on BSC? Save time and money by using the MOONCLONE BOT! In less than 5 minutes you can have a token deployed to your wallet address for only 1 BNB. After your token is created our entire MOONCLONE community is alerted that your token is created with links to your website and telegram.
MOONCLONE community members will get alerts for new tokens, liquidity locks, ownership renounced. Along with a suite of trader tools we are building
Location: New York, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Appsedia vs Daito
Appsedia vs Chatty
Appsedia vs WebbyJam
Appsedia vs Chancetime
Appsedia vs Mouvair
Appsedia vs Ichelon Consulting Group
Appsedia vs Remedly
Appsedia vs PinkSquare
Appsedia vs Livepush
Appsedia vs Gaps