Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Send money globally without middlemen and fees in a few taps
Nabla is a mobile app that provides a secure way to keep and send money using a public blockchain. You can make transfers across the borders instantly and free to anyone by account name on popular social media such as Twitter or Reddit.
Hi, guys! We are Braincrumbs, a team of web and mobile developers. We want to introduce you Nabla, a digital wallet for a new global economy.
In today’s world we can easy communicate with our friends or family using the Internet. Wherever we are, we can call them or write a message in a few seconds. But what if we need to not only communicate, but also to provide more support? This is what we develop Nabla for.
What Nabla does
Nabla lets you send money to anyone over the world fast and easy like a message.
No bank account require.
No fees, so be free to send even few cents.
No KYC, if you don't want to deposit or withdraw to a bank account or by a credit card.
Send and receive money everywhere in the world, if you are connected to the Internet.
Send money by a user name on popular social media, even to people, which haven’t Nabla account yet: they will get the money, when joins.
Store your money safe: only you have access to your account and no one can lock your money.
How Nabla works
Nabla uses a public decentralized blockchain called Snax: it was launched few months ago and has DPoS consensus.
Nabla uses account system of Snax blockchain.
Nabla uses Social Transactions mechanism of Snax blockchain.
To provide stability of value Nabla will issue a stablecoin on Snax blockchain: a special token, which are fully backed by USD in a one-to-one ratio. All reserved funds of USD will be held in trust, registered in the USA.
Progress of development
The public beta version of Nabla is already available in App Store and Google Play. For now, you can try it out with sending of the native tokens of Snax blockchain.
Short term plan
What we are going to do in 2019:
Raise investments through a crowdsale of the company’s shares.
Develop and launch a stablecoin, backed by USD.
Improve usability of account creation and restore.
Mid term plan
What we are going to do in 2020:
Issue virtual payment cards to help users spend money easier.
Add ability for immediate payments with QR-codes.
Develop a secure protocol for online payments using encrypted push notifications.
Issue stablecoins, backed by different currencies (EUR, GBP, etc.).
Help Snax community to integrate more social platforms (there are only Twitter and Steem right now).
Location: London, UKVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Pivot + Edge
Appsedia vs Eyerys
Appsedia vs PitchLift
Appsedia vs Appgo2market
Appsedia vs GreedyGame
Appsedia vs Plango
Appsedia vs Digital Marketing Canvas
Appsedia vs ySign
Appsedia vs Globaldyne Systems
Appsedia vs Callspree
Run your own review generation campaigns for more 5-star ratings, with this WordPress plugin.