Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The digital notebook that helps you study
NimbleNotes is an online note-taking and study platform, designed to help students learn more efficiently. Our digital notebook improves the learning workflow with unrivaled search and filter capabilities, instantly generated flashcard decks, and study session analytics.
Every student wants neat, organized notes that make it easy to find the key information for each subject, and lots of quality study materials to prepare for exams. Unfortunately, creating these can be so time-consuming and tedious that many students resort to ineffective learning methods, like simply rereading notes or textbooks. Those that do tough it out end up wasting a bunch of time finding and copying information from their notes into physical or digital flashcards and study guides. NimbleNotes removes the hassle from this process, bridging the gap between note-taking and studying, and allowing students to focus on what’s important: learning the course material.
NimbleNotes features three key elements to improve a student’s learning workflow:
1. Our note editor uses a data-driven approach to organizing your notes, providing customizable templates that group related information for faster note-taking and consistent styling. We support multimedia notes, like images and videos, as well as content-specific notes, like LaTeX and code syntax (available soon).
2. The note filter helps you locate the exact information you need, anytime you need it. It also powers our unique study material generator which can instantly create entire decks of flashcards from your notes.
3. You can review these study materials in our built-in study tool which provides detailed reports and stat tracking for an optimized learning experience. Support for practice exams and additional study modes are coming soon.
Appsedia vs Gophr
Appsedia vs Videolegevakt
Appsedia vs glasssquid.io
Appsedia vs Deckr
Appsedia vs NiLi - Nightlife Concierge
Appsedia vs Carter & Clyde
Appsedia vs Email List Verify
Appsedia vs Private Jet Finder
Appsedia vs GTA Restoration
Appsedia vs elevio
Lightning-fast URL to Screenshot API - capture crisp & clean website snapshots right in your application