Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Intelligent password management and next-level Multi Factor Authentication
passQi provides both an intelligent password management mobile app and a complementary server-side solution called mFactor to implement a proprietary Multi-Factor Authentication login for WordPress and other websites. The app can be used as a stand-alone product, or in concert with the mFactor solution.
The passQi 2 app provides the highest level of security by storing information exclusively in the user’s smartphone vault, a single tool that goes everywhere. One-time keys securely encrypt relayed information via the cloud and are never passed through the network or shared with another device. passQi 2 is designed to work seamlessly with nearly any site on the Internet and offers an optional automated TOTP support alternative to Google Authenticator.
passQi mFactor goes beyond Two Factor Authentication with a simple WordPress plugin or custom library for other platforms without changing the existing authentication flow. passQi mFactor offers superior security with two layers of encryption – from different sources – required to reconstruct the underlying token for login. passQi mFactor allows the site authentication to determine definitively that the user was in possession of their smartphone device at the time of authentication with the optional touchQi support, verifying the owner’s fingerprint (for devices with biometric capabilities).
Appsedia vs Graphycoon
Appsedia vs Monarch Technologies
Appsedia vs Atlas VPN
Appsedia vs Finmap.online
Appsedia vs AiRelo
Appsedia vs Learndesignsystem
Appsedia vs Toplers
Appsedia vs Kloudtalk
Appsedia vs PCL Health
Appsedia vs Macrochallenges
Merrchant, a cloud based accounting software designed for micro, small and medium businesses.