Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The zero-odor, germ-freezing waste bin.
Uniquely designed to fit any room of your home, Petal is a technically-unique, energy efficient ($1/month), and sleek new home appliance that eliminates foul odors and halts the spread of germs, simply by freezing them.
At temperatures at and below 0°F, you can dispose of dirty diapers, food scraps, adult incontinence briefs, feminine hygiene products, pet waste, and anything else that stinks with the knowledge that your home environment will remain fresh and clean.
In an era of cabin fever and complexity, Petal's value proposition is simple. Quickly and cost-effectively freeze potentially hazardous waste to keep your home fresh, safe and clean.
Petal's patent-pending freezing technology is the driving force behind its efforts to revolutionize the interim storage of dirty diapers, food scraps, adult incontinence briefs, feminine hygiene products, medical waste, pet waste, and anything else that stinks.
Sub-zero temperature halts decomposition and put germs on ice (no more stink or pests)
Energy efficient, costs less than $1/month (8 KWh) or less than a single load of laundry.
Industry-leading 100-day risk-free trial and 1-year extendable warranty
Hands-free design and soft-touch, non-skid foot pedal
Removable 5 gallon (19L) inner pail makes it easy to compost without the mess
Child lock keeps trash in and hands/paws out.
Mechanical lid softly and quietly lowers into place, placating even the lightest sleepers.
On/Off nightlight emits a comforting glow for nighttime diaper changes or feedings.
Whisper-quiet operating at less than 30 dB – the actual range of a human whisper.
No landfill-clogging and expensive proprietary liners or accessories required.
Location: Texas, USAVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs CodeMyMobile
Appsedia vs Joule
Appsedia vs RightWedding.com
Appsedia vs Mailbutler
Appsedia vs Editorify
Appsedia vs Nutringo
Appsedia vs Reactful
Appsedia vs PropRover
Appsedia vs Pigeon Mail
Appsedia vs EatsReady