Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Bring your ideas to life with our animated videos
Prommo by Animagic is an animation and motion graphics studio. We are a physical and digital space for collaboration between world class creative talent and cuing edge technology. Together with our clients we create memorable animated stories and experiences that will impact people´s values, feelings and heart.
We specialize in Animation, Motion Graphics and storytelling for advertising and
entertainment. Our engaging storytelling along with our skills in 2D and 3D animation are a
powerful combination for communicating ideas in a creative way.
At Prommo / Animagic Studios we love we do. We believe in the power of stories and animation to connect with people, to share ideas and messages effectively and to help them achieving their goals and dreams.
As a way to share this power and passion with more people, we are happy to introduce Prommo.
Prommo is an inexpensive animation service targeted to small business, startups, organizations and individuals with visual content needs to communicate with their audiences in an effective and professional way. Prommo will be a great tool to help you grow your business, organization or idea in a creative and beautiful way without going over your budget.
Appsedia vs Blrt
Appsedia vs Dermatologist Johannesburg
Appsedia vs Untravel
Appsedia vs Marquiz
Appsedia vs Scholars.Shop
Appsedia vs GivingTales kft
Appsedia vs DuPlay
Appsedia vs Optimize 360
Appsedia vs PodQueue
Appsedia vs Wowdesk
Rakuna is the campus recruiting platform redefining how top employers recruit young talents - the Millennials.