Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? It might be entertaining to guess the gender of your unborn child.
Utilizing the Chinese Gender Calendar is one of the most well-liked old wives' tale techniques.
The Chinese Gender Calendar Chart's precision is under doubt. Some claim that it is more accurate than other techniques for predicting gender. That's been reported to be 70% correct. Some claim that it is 90% accurate.
The Chinese Gender Calendar Chart has no scientific foundation, hence the highest accuracy we can provide is 50%. We issue a warning to anyone using this procedure to conceive a certain gender. There is a 50/50 possibility that you are carrying a boy or a girl, so take this prediction with a grain of salt.
The Chinese Gender Calendar Chart: How Does It Work?
Using the mother's lunar age and the lunar month of conception, this chart forecasts the gender of your unborn child. Many individuals believe that these charts use dates from the Gregorian or Western calendars. The lunar dates, however, are what determine the prognosis. Don't worry if you don't know your lunar dates. This Chinese Gender Calendar Chart has been made simple for you. You only need to:
Please provide your true birthdate.
Type the month of your conception.
Go to Predict Baby's Gender and click.
Our calculator will translate your dates into your lunar dates and provide a final gender prediction after taking your details into account. Let's find out what it is!
The most popular tale is that the chart was created during the Chinese Qing Dynast (1644-1911 A.D.), and it is based on the I Ching, or the “Book of Changes,” and relies upon the Five Elements (Metal, Water, Wood, Fire, and Earth), Yin and Yang and the Pa Kua (Eight Trigrams). It’s said that the Chinese Gender Calendar Chart was relied upon by the Qing Dynasty imperial family for the gender selection of sons. It was kept in the palace and was not available to the public. At the end of the Qing dynasty, the chart was taken during the Boxers Rebellion by the military, and the documents were then sent to England. They were given to the King, and it was translated into English. The chart later appeared in Austria, and when one Chinese scholar saw it, he copied the content, brought it to Taiwan, and published it in the newspaper in 1972.
We looked for facts to find the true history of the Chinese Gender Calendar Chart, and we couldn’t find any hard evidence to support any of these stories. We see this chart as a purely fun and unfactual way to guess your baby’s gender.
How Accurate is the Chinese Gender Calendar Chart?
The accuracy of the Chinese Gender Calendar Chart is questionable. Some say its accuracy is higher than other gender prediction tools. We’ve read that about 70% accurate. Others say it’s 90% accurate. There is no scientific basis for the Chinese Gender Calendar Chart, so the most we can guarantee is 50%. We caution anyone who is relying on this method to conceive a certain gender. Take this prediction with a grain of salt and know that it’s a 50/50 chance you are carrying either a boy or a girl.
Location: Arkanas, united statesVisit Website
Appsedia vs Paperboy
Appsedia vs Mammalz
Appsedia vs Hostero
Appsedia vs Launch Pilot
Appsedia vs JotForm 4.0
Appsedia vs INS Ecosystem
Appsedia vs Save a Train
Appsedia vs Talk to Ri
Appsedia vs WebsiteChecker.Tech
Appsedia vs Salon Booking System