Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Connect Slack to JIRA and get instant 2-way communication to save time and money
Nextup JIRA provides a bot that connects Slack with Atlassian JIRA. The bot listens to channels where it has been invited and automatically provides information from JIRA to supplement your Slack conversations. When tickets are mentioned the bot automatically calls JIRA and returns the ticket id, name, description, assignee, estimated time remaining and other key information. In addition, buttons are presented allowing users in the Slack channel to take action in JIRA directly from Slack.
The bot is being used by thousands of teams globally across a variety of industries to improve communication and reduce lost time due to context switching. The interconnected environment created with the bot allows resources to focus on the task at hand and provides managers the information they need to keep track of the agile process.
In the latest version the Nextup JIRA bot introduced features allowing custom searches and automated responses from the bot based on feedback from the user community of > 200,000 Slack users.
Alternative solutions provide a push methodology where information changes in JIRA and is pushed to a specific Slack channel. This requires an issue to change state or move to a specific condition to be show in Slack. With Nextup JIRA a pull methodology is utilized to ensure ticket information is provided in real time to add to existing conversations.
Appsedia vs Global IT system
Appsedia vs WENDA
Appsedia vs Xebrio
Appsedia vs Crosslist
Appsedia vs TheStartupWay
Appsedia vs MyLenio
Appsedia vs WHYM
Appsedia vs Linkgage
Appsedia vs Reedelk
Appsedia vs VenturePredict
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs Global IT system
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs WENDA
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs Xebrio
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs Crosslist
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs TheStartupWay
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs MyLenio
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs WHYM
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs Linkgage
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs Reedelk
Slack JIRA Integration Bot vs VenturePredict