Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The most flexible management platform for Infrastructure as Code
Spacelift is the most flexible management platform for Infrastructure as Code that helps DevOps teams manage their infrastructure-as-code performance for maximum optimization of scaling businesses.
Founded in 2020, Spacelift allows teams to manage complex cloud infrastructures simultaneously, providing visibility and collaboration. It’s a hybrid of super-specialized, narrowly focused IaC automation tools and very generic CI/CDs like Jenkins or CircleCI. Thanks to Spacelift, teams are able to boost their productivity, automate manual processes, and ensure control and compliance.
Spacelift is the only IaC management solution that extends IaC DevOps to encompass the complete set of IaC frameworks including Terraform, Pulumi, and CloudFormation, with Ansible coming soon. Offering a consolidated approach to IaC is beneficial to engineering teams in large corporations that have been acquiring smaller companies that bring different infrastructures and to smaller but diverse organizations aiming to empower application developers.
Spacelift works with any IaC setup and is capable of working as a self-hosted agent on your infrastructure, therefore offering maximum security without sacrificing functionality. Our solution is built on top of well-known and well-loved open source components like Docker and Open Policy Agent, allowing full customization while maintaining sensible defaults.
We have raised over $22M in funding to advance the automation, control and scalability of infrastructure as code. Among our investors are Insight Partners, Blossom Capital, Hoxton Ventures, Inovo Venture Partners, and the founders of Supercell and Yelp.
Location: Redwood City, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Shared Contacts for Gmail
Appsedia vs Fanalyze
Appsedia vs hitmetrics.io
Appsedia vs EmailSuccess
Appsedia vs triptap
Appsedia vs Pointgenie
Appsedia vs ApiStacks
Appsedia vs Sportlo
Appsedia vs Zimmber
Appsedia vs My Renovation
Collaborazon is file sharing and collaboration web app with built-in event management platform in order to encourage people to move away from email as a platform to discuss, and store, documents.