Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
The simplest app for Work Time Management - Scheduling, Time Tracking, Absence and Business Trip Management.
TrackTime24 makes managing timesheets the easiest parts of your job! It allows you to monitor your employees’ Clock Ins and Clock Outs, as well as their total number of hours worked, including break and meal times. Create and notify your employees about new work schedules and hassle-free manage their leaves requests and business travels. No more pen and paper or manual calculations!
Our ALL-IN-ONE solution empowers employees to become self-sufficient when they can review their shifts, fill online leave requests, correspond with coworkers and stay organized.
Thanks to our mobile app you can turn your Smartphone or Tablet into a professional Time Clock! App is available for iOS and Android users.
Our clients are able to spent up to 80% less time on managing schedules, absences, payroll and time tracking. Thanks to our one-click real-time reporting they can ditch and stop wasting time on paper and Excel lists and reports and change their management process into matter of minutes not hours!
More than 15 000 employees are using TrackTime on daily basis. Join them today! Change the way your company stays organized. Whether you’re a startup, a small business or a fast-growing company with hundreds of employees. There are no hidden fees, test it for 14 days completely FREE without any obligations.
Appsedia vs KintoHub
Appsedia vs TaskOPad
Appsedia vs Slack JIRA Integration Bot
Appsedia vs X0PA ROOM
Appsedia vs Classrr
Appsedia vs Mayo
Appsedia vs Talon.One
Appsedia vs Crowdholding
Appsedia vs PlanningPME
Appsedia vs Forumine
StretchMinder is an app designed for people who spend most of their day sitting behind a desk and want to make a positive change in their lifestyle to improve their overall health, productivity, and w