Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
MBBS In Philippines - Medical Colleges In Philippines
MBBS in Philippines has become a center for medical education. So, Way2overseas helps students to choose the best medical colleges in Philippines.
Why do MBBS graduates from the Philippines have a higher rate of success?
The Republic of the Philippines is a country in Southeast Asia that was an American colony for half a century, leading it to follow the American education system. Philippines is now emerging as an extremely desirable place to pursue MBBS and advance careers for medical students around the world. International students from Asia, the US, UK, and Australia flock to study medicine in the Philippines.
Why should you study MBBS in the Philippines?
For international students, studying in the Philippines is extremely beneficial as it is renowned for giving high-quality medical education for low-cost as compared to countries like India. The faculty are well-read and qualified; the medical universities are popular as they are packed with state-of-art infrastructure and the latest equipment. The curriculum in the Philippines places more importance in practical sessions, leading to hands-on experience. It is statistically proven that so far, MBBS graduates from the Philippines have a 100% success rate in USMLE.
Benefits of choosing the Philippines for MBBS:
Advantages of studying abroad in the Philippines include:
Quality, practical-oriented education
Philippines medical universities are recognized by WHO and MCI
Follows American pattern of education
Low-cost fee structure
Affordable living cost
Excellent choice to apply for USMLE
English is the mode of teaching
No need for IELTS and TOEFL
High FMGE passing percentage recorded
The course of MBBS in the Philippines is called MD (Doctor of Medicine), which is equivalent to MBBS of India. It consists of five years of training and one year of internship. World Health Organization and Medical Council of India recognize the degrees granted by medical universities in the Philippines. The academic year spans from June to March with two semesters in each year.
The cost of studying in the Philippines is very low as compared to other countries. Tuition fees range approximately from 15 to 25 Lakhs Indian Rupees for a total of six years depending on the medical college. The living cost in the Philippines range from around 7 to 10 thousand INR per month.
To study in the Philippines, students:
Should have obtained 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) or above in 12th grade
Must have followed the 10+2 education pattern
Must have chosen Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects
Must be 17 years old before 31st December on the year of application.
Must have qualified NEET exam
How to Apply?
Admission requirements for foreign students in the Philippines include:
Filled application forms
Certificates and mark lists of 10th and 12th standard
10 passport size photographs
Medical health certificate
Location: Hyderabad, IndiaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Groundwork1
Appsedia vs MantraCare
Appsedia vs New Wallet
Appsedia vs Portiva
Appsedia vs Mu System
Appsedia vs miniDot
Appsedia vs Codelia
Appsedia vs 4thWall
Appsedia vs Goaldies
Appsedia vs Go-Work Coworking Space
Your no-shows and cancellations cost thousands in lost revenue and wasted staff hours every year, we can fill those appointments fast.