Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
WebMonks is an expert centre that makes machines see the world like humans. We bring bring state-of-the-art research in computer vision to your development.
WebMonks’ founders Jonatan and Maarten conceptualized an idea to drive social change through technological R&D in late 2015. One year and a half later, they found themselves successfully pursuing that vision. It had become WebMonks’ mission to become an expert computer vision research centre, with a non-profit manual image annotation branch which generates fair work in third world countries.
At the time, their service and expertise proved a difficult fit for the Belgian market. The US proved itself a much better target for innovative customers, and soon demand for WebMonks’ consulting service grew from across the Atlantic.
As more and more European computer vision PhD’s and scientists joined WebMonks, the team started to develop expertise in creating synthetic training environment for visual Artificial Intelligence. Their procedural computer graphics solutions allowed them to generate high quality synthetic images at large scale, which meant they could tackle challenges where state-of-the-art Deep Learning solutions usually failed.
After a significant increase in demand for computer vision consulting and generation of synthetic data, finally there came a demand for annotating real data as well. This created the opportunity for WebMonks to generate real, fair jobs in development countries. Becoming an expert computer vision centre had paid off more than economical or technological impact, it now also generated social impact.
Today, WebMonks is a team of 15 scientists spread all over Europe, with expertise ranging from computer vision to deep learning to procedural CGI. Their members have successfully completed projects for high-tech companies in Visual Search, Image Recognition, Augmented Reality, Drone and Autonomous Vehicle Technology. Together, they generate quality work for over 100 families in development countries overseas.
Appsedia vs The Stick Company
Appsedia vs Planet Express
Appsedia vs Halfchess
Appsedia vs PopKit
Appsedia vs entre news
Appsedia vs Ridehunting
Appsedia vs HappyGrumpy
Appsedia vs Picter
Appsedia vs MyFeelBack
Appsedia vs Legal Forms
Social network for football with interactive football map, rating system, events calendar, built-in messenger.