Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Hang out with someone new
Finding friends and finding things to do with friends can be difficult. Wiith is an new app that seeks to solve this challenge and bring people together, starting with San Francisco.
It was discussed on product hunt today. http://www.producthunt.com/posts/wiith
Wiith allows users to create events and select who joins them. Users can also browse activities and request to join the event creators. From a cycle over the golden gate bridge to a picnic in Alamo Square, any activity that can be imagined can be shared, spontaneously.
It had been built by founders Gentian Edwards, a product designer and Jeff Hodnett a mobile engineer.
Gentian, came up with the idea when she first moved from the UK to San Francisco. She found herself in an amazing new city without knowing many people she could explore it with.
Gentian found Meetup groups too orchestrated and impersonal and Tinder solely for dating. “I needed an app to make girlfriends and meet guys without any connotations”, said Gentian, when describing the need she identified.
Jeff is no stranger to launching new products nor meeting people in a new city. Originally from Ireland, he first worked with Gentian at a mobile agency in London. Jeff said: “Anyone who has ever been new to a city knows how difficult it can be to meet new people. This can be especially true in a city as transient as San Francisco. We wanted to create an app that brings people together, it's ambiguous you can use it as you wish.
Appsedia vs Macrochallenges
Appsedia vs Amaze PXM
Appsedia vs RXACTIVE
Appsedia vs Wiith
Appsedia vs Paywoke
Appsedia vs Dinkerbop
Appsedia vs Salescamp
Appsedia vs Uppbeat
Appsedia vs LOVO
Appsedia vs Delta Exchange