Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Job Winning Resumes
Zipjob has developed a service to help job seekers get their resumes noticed through the use of certified writers and technology.
The use of ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) has increased dramatically in recent years as the technology has become cheaper and more easily accessible. Most job seekers are unaware that ATS technology is used by most companies and is designed to scan the resume looking for keywords, experience, education, and other factors to determine if the candidate is right for the position. Over 75% of resumes submitted are rejected by ATS software before it's ever seen by a human.
Zipjob helps job seekers create and optimize resumes to help beat both the ATS and impress hiring managers. Zipjob matches customers to a certified resume writer who also use the same ATS technology to screen the resume. This tells the writer what needs to be optimized and whether the resume is being rejected by the technology. The most common reason over 75% of resumes are rejected are the incorrect use of keywords, incorrect formatting, and grammatical errors.
Customers can also easily upload and download their resume as well as message their writer through an easy to use dashboard. Through the use of technology and certified resume writers, Zipjob equips job seekers with a resume that not only gets past the bots but also impresses the hiring manager.
Location: New York, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Appsedia vs Cubspot
Appsedia vs Xetal
Appsedia vs MentSpot
Appsedia vs Text Event Pics
Appsedia vs Warewolf
Appsedia vs vDesk.works
Appsedia vs Swift Pro Sys Software
Appsedia vs Boki
Appsedia vs MedicalTourism.Review
Appsedia vs MentalUP
Mycollegeadda.com Is an Online Marketplace for College Folks to Buy and Sell Used Books, Notes or Electronics Within Their College Campus. Students Can Also Find Ride Sharing Partners for Carpool or F
Zeroinfy is India's Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 100+ best Professors, currently covering exams like CA, CS, CMA.