Appsedia is a web-based analytics tool that turns social chatter into actionable insights.
We realized that there was a gap between what customers were looking for and the information they were actually getting from their apps. Our team decided to start building an app that would solve these problems and provide the right solutions.
Our core principles:
- Our vision and goal for Appsedia is Quality over Quantity. That's why we slowly grow our internal app library to ensure a high-quality result for our machine learning models.
- We strongly believe that happier customers equals more growth and revenue for our clients. By providing knowledge to our customers, they can invest their money in other areas to grow faster.
- Our philosophy is Your Success is our Success. Appsedia grows and becomes more accurate over time, which in turn helps our clients become even more successful.
One of our two main focuses at Appsedia is to better understand the app market. Knowing which apps users like, dislike, or generally show high interest in can be an important metric for any business decision. Appsedia measures several key metrics from app reviews and from the social media platforms, Twitter and Reddit. We turn these key metrics into our Social Health Score which can be further filtered and broken down.
In addition, the app analysis gives our clients a complete understanding of what is happening with their selected app and can compare it to up to 4 other apps on the market. Appsedia gives our customers the ability to perform app analytics that are normally only available to companies with their own data science team, giving them a competitive advantage.
Appsedia runs on the basis of two core functionalities:
1. Sentiment Analysis gives you the ability to know if your users are talking positively or negatively about an app. Understanding this and being able to dive deeper into each of these reviews opens up a whole new and deeper understanding of how an app is received in the market.
2. Natural Language Processing is a very complex challenge that Appsedia has to overcome. To match our customers' opinions and feelings about a review, they have the ability to delete, add, or change the sentiment and topic classification. Appsedia's machine learning algorithm learns about these changes over time to adjust newly incoming reviews and produce more accurate results.
Appsedia comes with a 14-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaVisit Website Visit Twitter Page
Deploy private servers for your business in a few clicks
Business VPN by KeepSolid is a smart security solution useful for companies who want to protect their sensitive data by deploying and using a private network access. Great for businesses with remote offices or/and frequently traveling employees.
Use the full power of Business VPN by KeepSolid without spending any time and money on deployment and maintenance of the personal servers.
Minimum setup and hassle. Maximum security, performance, and productivity.
Sign Up → Set up your network ecosystem (personal VPN severs, team members) → Get your high-level protection. No third party involved.
Business VPN by KeepSolid offers our customers the following benefits:
- Secure communication with the colleagues
- Team access to a specific software using one IP address
- Live video broadcast
- Sales Intelligence
- Ad verification
… and much more!
Join our KeepSolid Business VPN community, get wider opportunities, and fully protect your business!
Appsedia vs Fixando
Appsedia vs EventLeaf
Appsedia vs Squirrly 2020
Appsedia vs Statice
Appsedia vs The Book of Joe
Appsedia vs Clappia
Appsedia vs Indicative
Appsedia vs Promyze
Appsedia vs PushCrew
Appsedia vs EJable.com
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Fixando
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs EventLeaf
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Squirrly 2020
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Statice
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs The Book of Joe
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Clappia
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Indicative
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs Promyze
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs PushCrew
Business VPN by KeepSolid vs EJable.com
Share your Gmail Contacts with any Gmail or Google Workspace (G Suite) users
Statice helps companies drive agility and unlock the value from their data with privacy-preserving synthetic data