Breaking down the barriers of remote teamwork with Cubo's virtual office
At Cubo, we are a global, passionate, and dedicated team creating a universal virtual platform redefining the way we collaborate together. We bring down all barriers generated by remote work with an optimal virtual office connecting your remote team from anywhere.
- a virtual workplace where physical boundaries are no longer an issue, - a technology optimizing productivity and efficiency, communication and collaboration,
- a platform where executives have good visibility on their team, renew trust which is essential to a successful collaboration and
- where employees feel more valued because of better communication and stronger connections with their team members and leaders.
With the right technology, both tasks and teams thrive, while promoting a harmonious working culture. With a connected virtual office, those working from remote locations are on the same page as their colleagues in-office.
The features include:
-a Meeting Hub where you can drag your peers to the ongoing meeting, create schedules, share your screen, exchange insights and views or simply Listen-In without disturbing the ongoing session.
-Instant conversation with TapChat which is the easiest, fastest and most practical way to connect with your teammate
-a social lounge for virtual team buildings
-instant messages and all-important office tools to improve productivity and efficiency and take team collaboration to the next level
We strongly believe that new paradigms will unfold in the future of work and our goal is to partner with and accompany adherents of the virtual workspace. Empower your team to achieve the best with Cubo's Virtual Office.
Location: Delaware, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Comprehensive content marketing platform
Founded in 2011, Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content marketing solutions. We serve customers in over 100 industries and support more than 25,000 continuously vetted, professional writers. Our solution provides significant improvements to each stage of customers’ content production and publication cycles:
- Editorial calendar and content style guide development.
- Team development and management.
- Content production, review and optimization.
- Publication, distribution and amplification.
- Analysis and insights.
Location: Chicago, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Cubo vs Koan
Cubo vs Kmy Design
Cubo vs StreetKast
Cubo vs VeeR VR
Cubo vs Widget-Board
Cubo vs Mail250
Cubo vs Wordpresswebsite.in
Cubo vs Simenty
Cubo vs Mamaz Social Food
Cubo vs Spordy