Kick-ass synchronized website development
Ghostlab - Kick-ass synchronized website development
What is Ghostlab?
Ghostlab is a powerful tool for web developers and professional testers. Websites are being viewed on multiple browsers and devices of all forms and sizes. It provides a synchronized environment in which any number of browsers and devices (clients) display the same content and interactions at once. Whatever you do in one of the clients is replicated across all others. This makes responsive testing a breeze, and helps web developers and testing professionals make sure that the whole audience gets the same neat experience.
To properly integrate into your development workflow, Ghostlab supports preprocessors like Sass, Jade and TypeScript. Any changes you make in your source files are compiled into browser-ready HTML/CSS/JS and immediately reloaded on all clients. For CSS changes, we do soft reloads.
- Synchronized browsing
- Responsive testing
- Inspect CSS on any device
- Multi-device CSS and DOM live editing
- Compile Sass,Jade & more
- One-click multiple browser workspaces
- Presentation mode for team sessions
- Automatic reloading with style injection
- Automatic form filling
- Free Support
- Security features to control access
- Proxy support
- Redirection service for permanent bookmarks on devices
- Selective synchronization mode
- Mac OS 10.9 and up
- Windows 7 and up (32 and 64 bit versions available)
Licensing and Price
- 49 USD per licence - one user, two computers
- 7 day (counted by actual days of usage) fully functional demo
- Bulk licensing discounts available
- Reseller licences available
- Price includes support and bookmarking services
- http://ghostlab.vanamco.com/ (main website and store)
- http://feedback.vanamco.com (knowledge base and support)
MEDIA PACK: http://ghostlab.vanamco.com/assets/Ghostlab-media-pack.zip
CarSumo is a car classifieds aggregation site that brings together listings from all over the web
NewsletterBreeze generates newsletter content in minutes with automated content gathering and curation.