The easiest way to get and provide help about any topic
Snowball is an application that was created with the aim of helping the community, where you can anonymously share your concerns about any topic.
Something happened in your neighborhood? Do you need help with a specific situation? You can post it here and show the world what’s happening using evidence and possibly getting some recommendations.
No matter how delicate can be what you post, your identity is never revealed.
Snowball solves 3 problems that currently happen with all other platforms and social networks, which are:
- Disclosure of identity and personal data
- Loss of the thread and control of the publication
- Lack of localization of the problem
Some of Snowball features are:
- Anonymous profile, we only ask for your email and it’s never showed
- Locate snowballs around you or in your preferred locations
- See what’s trending in your community
- Get solutions and recommendations to your issues
- Search by specific words or by tags
- have full control of the publication and easily access previous posts of your interest
Creating a snowball serves to report situations as delicate as police abuse, domestic violence without revealing who you are, or situations of corruption. As well as day-to-day situations, such as someone loitering in the neighborhood or your pet being lost. Including humanitarian aid opportunities related to COVID-19, where you report that someone needs food, or that they are in the population at risk and cannot go shopping. Maybe you are the one who needs that help!! With a snowball, people can know your situation and give you a hand.
Location: Houston, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page