Fast, secure, collaboration for entrepreneurs and family offices.
Foguru is a teamwork & collaboration app for entrepreneurs and family offices with many different teams working remotely on different businesses and projects. As a single shared source of truth, the act of updating Foguru replaces writing reports.
All-in-One Feedback Management System designed for teams who care about their users.
Parlor organizes all feedback into a single system of record, quantifies the highest impact needs, and automatically closes the loop with your users. We do this in three ways:
1. Collect & Organize Feedback: Aggregate feedback from any source – product, support, or sales – into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends.
• Customizable in-moment surveys
• In-product feature requests & bug reports
• Live chat, Slack, and support ticketing integrations
2. Validate & Prioritize Feedback: Identify the most pervasive and impactful user needs, prioritized by request volume, revenue, and customer sentiment.
• User voting on requests
• Salesforce and JIRA integrations
• Merge similar feedback to clearly quantify impact.
3. Communicate & Educate your users: Parlor closes the loop by automatically communicating progress and improvements back to users as their individual needs are addressed.
• In-app release notes
• Dynamically segmented user cohorts
• Automatic status updates on user requests
Parlor connects directly to the tools that matter, including live chat, ticketing systems, CRMs, JIRA, and Slack. So, you can streamline your tools, simplify your workflow, and unite your teams around your users' needs.
Location: Boston, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Foguru vs MarketSpace
Foguru vs SmartnSkilled E-learning
Foguru vs CountUp.io
Foguru vs Shortcutz
Foguru vs Scheduit
Foguru vs Akruto
Foguru vs Fax.to
Foguru vs Prepler
Foguru vs reposée
Foguru vs Sherpany Investor Service