The Social Network for Sports Parents
Sportlo is the first Social Network for Sports Parents. It is a one of a kind online community built on trust and integrity, created for moms and dads to share special moments, find helpful resources, and connect with like-minded people around them who understand exactly what being a sports parent is all about.
Sports parents experience unique situations and challenges while supporting their kids such as daddy ball, fundraising for new uniforms and equipment, or washing white pants after an intense game. As a result, they have distinctive topics and ideas to share and discuss with other sports moms and dads. However, there has never been a network that brings them all together. Sportlo is changing that.
Thanks to our research and the valuable feedback we received from sports moms and dads, we have learned that Sportlo can be used by sports parents to:
- Connect with other parents within their child’s sports club
- Share information about local sports teams, tournaments, or tryouts
- Post pictures or videos of their child’s latest game
- Find recommended sports products for themselves or their child
- Find a trustworthy coach or personal trainer for private coaching lessons
- Get access to useful articles shared by fellow parents
- Form groups and discuss a variety of sports-related topics
Visit https://sportlo.com to join our community.
We are excited to support sports parents around the country and we can't wait for you to join us on this amazing journey. And remember, when sports parents connect, everybody wins.
Location: Houston, United StatesVisit Website Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page
Offers coverage, analysis, information, statistics, and reports on global as well as regional markets, industries, and sectors