A Game-Changing App for Physical Therapy on Demand
New York, NY: Theryon is changing the face of physical therapy by making it as easy as shopping on Amazon. Traveling to appointments has become a pain in the neck for those on tight schedules, causing people to leave their injuries untreated. Theryon brings physical therapy to the patient via its easy-to-use app so they can get treated when they need it, where they need it.
The app was launched to close the gap between physical therapists and those leaving their injuries untreated due to the lack of convenience. All payments are processed through the app, making the service easy to use for both customers and physical therapists.
Here are a few details:
- Theryon – Physical Therapy On Demand – offers physical therapy sessions at a flat rate of $175.
- All therapists are qualified and vetted internally, assuring quality and professionalism.
- The company is based in New York City and was founded in 2016 by David Kupfer, Yitzchok Kolodny, and Zvi Gutman.
- Currently serving Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens, Theryon look to expand their service across the US and beyond in 2017.
- To learn more, visit www.theryon.com, call (+1) 516.220.0649 or email [email protected]
Survey Anyplace enables anyone to create entertaining, interactive and mobile quizzes and surveys.