VoxelCloud has developed AI-aided medical analysis solutions to improve diagnostic efficiency and help doctors read medical images much faster.
VoxelCloud utilizes Artificial Intelligence and deep learning technologies to analyze medical images and diagnose diseases including lung cancer, retinal diseases, and coronary heart disease. VoxelCloud has:
* Developed premium algorithms that teach machines to read medical images automatically.
* Submitted 5 products to CFDA and expect to get approval by the end of the year.
* Built paid customers such as 5 leading hospitals in China(continually expanding)
* Raised $13.5M in May 2017 for series A funding from Sequoia on the top of $5.5M for Angel round on September 2016.
* Co-founded by Dr. Demetri Terzopoulos, Fellow of the Royal Society and Chancellor's Professor of Computer Science Director at UCLA.
Jumpanzee focuses on providing affordable branding, web design, & development services for small businesses & startups.